I love seeing movies though shamefully not as often as I want, every time there’s a new movie coming out in the cinema especially the good one I will be definitely seeing it. Nearly 3 years ago, I watched this great movie and till this day I am still really impressed and it has left a very deep meaning for me. This movie is on my top 6 favorite movies together with The Shawshank Redemption, La Vita e Bella, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Amelie, Little Miss Sunshine and the movie that I am talking about now, Into the Wild.
Search a Cherry?
TAGS2011 2012 Amsterdam Au Pair Bahasa Indonesia Beauty Birthday blog Career Cats Christmas Coffee Curhat DIY Family Food Friends Health Holidays Holland Home Indonesia Indonesian Jakarta Koninginnedag Life Life Abroad Lifestyle Marriage Movie music Netherlands New Year Personal Pets Quote of the Day Relationship Spring Thoughts Traveling Valentine's Day Wedding Weekend Winter World
Follow This Blog on Bloglovin’
- Kom zondag allemaal! Elleboogs Open Huis XL! Een beetje circusfestival-achtig en leuk! Binnen en buiten. RT=lief! goo.gl/jQ002 10 hours ago
- It feels like home today. Sweaty,balmy,slow walks,flimsy dresses. I love it :-) 18 hours ago
- It's amaaaziing isn't it? And tomorrow too :-) @Dlozaq: @oppie83 it happened! It was 31 real feel! And 28 degrees the temperature! 1 day ago
- Wow they say it will be 30 degrees celsius later at noon :D we'll see sugar.. 1 day ago
- RT @GVerbaan: De computer van @depoezenboot is 't tijdelijke voor het eeuwige aan het verwisselen. :( Heeft iemand misschien een PC over? R… 5 days ago
- Watching Starbuck, a french-canadian movie, for the 3rd time. This time w in-laws. One of the best movies i have seen.Ever. 6 days ago
This Blog is Listed:
GoodreadsNo data found